ISO 9001:2008 Certified Sealed Energy Systems “SES” continues to demonstrate that their Quality Management System complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008; and holds renewal Certificate No. Q/IIN/XII/AR/016, by SG Certifications Pvt. Ltd. in accreditation by the JAS-ANZ.
The Scope of Registration Includes :
“Manufacturing supply and export of rechargeable batteries – Lithium Ion & polymer batteries, Nickel Metal Hydride, Nickel Cadmium, valve regulated lead batteries, chargers, battery management and power management systems.”
Please contact our Customer Service Department to request a copy of our Quality Manual.
Conformite Europenne : Certified
We at SES maintain all the necessary technical and academic complies with the conformity of compliance of European standards. Our technical files are well maintained and updated time to time. We are third party certified for conformity of goods for CE marking.
Certificate of Compliance :
Indian Armed Forces Registered :
- CE Certificate No. CE/1004/10 (Product: Sealed Rechargeable VRLA Batteries)
- CE Certificate No. CE/1006/10 ( Product Sealed Rechargeable Li-ion / Polymer Batteries)
- CE Certificate No. CE/1007/10 ( Product Sealed Rechargeable NICD Batteries)
- CE Certificate No. CE/1008/10 (Product Sealed Rechargeable NIMH Batteries)
- Indian Air Force
- Defence R&d Organisation
- Indian Naval Stores
SES is registered with prime defense organizations which include Indian Air Force, Indian Naval Stores, Defense Research and Development Organization under Ministry of Defence. Respective Registration Codes are listed below in this website. The registrations are made for limited years. SES is maintaining proper documentations and renewals. The information stated below is proprietary. For more information or for a copy of the registration letter, please contact us directly.
Central and State Government Registrations :
- Material Organization, Naval Stores Code No. S9977B
- DRDO DEAL, Code No. DEAL/REGN/2012/007
- DRDO R&DE, Code No. RDE/897/A2B2F/C5/2013
- IAF, 12BRD Code : 12BRD/INDG./REG/37/12-13
- Competency Verification by CQAL, DGQA Ministry of Defense dtd.13th Nov.,2014
Association Memberships :
- Small and Medium Enterprise - Sme Reg. No. 050110907 with Directorate of Industrial Corporation, State Government
- National Small Industries Corporation - Nsic Reg. No. Nsic/gp/rs/s-06/hrn/2006 Under Central Government Purchase Programe Scheme for Manufacturers.
- Central Sales Tax Registration No. - Cst/06551028774 haryana State Sales Tax & Exise Registration No. - Tin/06551028774
- import and Export Licence No. - 3392002968
- Tan Code : Nsdl No. Rtks11083c
Sealed Energy System is active members of (ASIMA) Ambala Scientific Instruments Manufactures Association (Regd.) Wide member registration code: HRAMB/2014/00058. ASIMA is an nonprofit association made to encourage domestic manufacturers in Ambala district and around. ASIMA came into existence in the year 1972 to safeguard the interest of the scientific instrument manufacturers in Ambala. ASIMA is a registered body under Punjab Societies Act 1860.
Other Government Regulations :
All Lithium-Metal Primary cells and batteries and all Lithium-ion batteries, regardless of size, are considered dangerous goods and must be shipped in conformance to specific rules and regulations. International shipments must conform to the International Air Transportation Association (IATA) 56th Edition of the Dangerous Goods Regulations; and Domestic shipments must further conform to the Federal Codes of Regulations, 49CFR Part 173.185.
To the extent that we have been made aware of Domestic and International Regulations, we have made these documents available at the bottom of this page in downloadable .pdf format.
SES Declarations :
International Regulations :
- Conflict Minerals Statement 01-12-2014
- Reach Statement 01-12-2014
- EU W E E E Directive 2002-96-EC
- EU Battery Directive 2006-66-EC
- EU RoHS Directive 2011-65-EU
- Euro Union Battery Directive Tutorial
- EPA Battery Management Act 1997