In the year 1990, Sealed Energy Systems
took up the challenge of technology development in the field of Sealed Rechargeable Batteries. After extensive R&D, the technology of SLA batteries was developed and commercial production started in 1993. Under the proficient headship of our experts, the company has acquired a noteworthy position. Over 20 years of handwork, SES has emerged as a customized battery manufacturer, exporter and supplier in India. Today we expertise in all battery chemistries whether it be Sealed Lead Acid (SLA), Nickel Metal Hydride (NIMH), Nickel Cadmium (NICD) or Li-ion.
Indigenous R&D Activities :
Mechanical Exposure :
- Three years of R&D work before commercialization of product.
- Exclusive Training in Indian Institute of Science (I.I.Sc) Bangalore by world renowned scientist – Late Prof. Shri. S. Satyanaran.
- Continuous R&D activities in the field of Electrochemistry, since 1989.
- Enhanced studies & Practical training on electrochemical sciences in Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI), Karaikudi
- Altruistic Support of 9 (nine) Companies, all over India in the areas of Science, Technology and Development.
- Projects under Future Development for Manufacturing :
- VRLA Batteries for Military Tanks & Air Crafts starting app.
- Lithium Ion / Polymer cells for very low temperature applications.
Quality Control (Q.C.) :
- Own Tool Room (equipped with Milling, Lathe, surface grinder, EDM etc.)
- Ability to Design & Develop Battery’s Cabinet, Fixtures, assorted mechanical parts & Dies.
Stringent inspection procedures followed, qualitative as well as quantitative, to ensure uniform & Quality products.
Competence & Experience :
- Capacity Test
- Charge Retention Test
- Charge Discharge Efficiency Test
- Accelerated Life Cycle Test
- Mechanical Endurance Tests (Vibration / Bump Test)
- Environmental Testing (Low temperature, high humidity & temperature etc.)
- Many other tests as per customer and standard specifications
Customer Relationships :
- A wealth of knowledge developed in manufacturing many different battery packs over time.
- Many years combined experience among management and staff.
- Our experience combined with efficient yet flexible production techniques, ensures excellent quality.
- One-off development packs through to small, medium and high volume projects.
- In-depth studies of electrochemistry at C.E.C.R.I, Karaikudi and I.I.Sc, Bangalore.
Design of Batteries :
- We have a very strong customer base as relationships are built on trust and experience.
- We work very closely with customers to develop the right product in terms of performance and cost.
- Our customer retention rate remains high with many projects completed successfully over the years.
- We are always prepared to arrange a meeting to discuss further requirements.
Quality Standards & Testing :
- We offer rapid prototyping for new projects.
- Custom battery packs can be designed in many configurations.
- Battery packs range from simple heat shrink sleeved designs to hard enclosure.
- We provide vacuum formed, injection moulded, fabricated and ultrasonically welded battery enclosure.
- We even incorporate electronics design as per requirements to provide compatible charger.
Project Management :
- Battery packs are manufactured to BIS and IEC quality standards, ensuring consistent quality.
- Comprehensive testing facilities enable battery packs to be capacity tested to ensure standards are met.
- Capacity testing is available with all chemistries
- Batch or specific battery test data can be provided in tabular formats.
- Our test equipment flexibility helps reduce bottlenecks and guarantees throughout to meet requirements.
Supplier Relationships :
- A complete project management service is available from initial consultation to delivery of product.
- Full support is given at every stage throughout the buying process and post sale.
- Sampling is available on a new project if required.
- Many different types of battery pack are available including NICD, Ni-MH and SLA.
- Strong supplier relationships ensure raw material delivery times are optimized.
- With large volumes purchased, this ensures raw material and component costs are minimized.
- A combination of the above and efficient production techniques enable ‘best value for money products’.